View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 12:01 PM   #1801
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Reactions like this always are weird to me, xbox has made it where all their games are on PC now. Also do any console gamers really go all fanboi and only buy 1 system just cause?

I have a gaming PC a PS4 and xbox 1 and a switchm are we really still in a spot where people really just pick 1?
Fair point.

Console is just easier/more comfortable for me.

I sit at my desk 9-10 hours per day, and have a crap-ton of neck pain, etc so sitting at my desk where my computer gaming would take place for more time than that just isnt ideal.

I have a ton of steam games that are sitting untapped, because of this.

I'm working on integrating computer gaming in my console room though....
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.