Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 11:11 AM   #37512
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Sure. And I apologize, because I sound a lot like O.Shitty right now, but the Donks tanking during the year of Lawrence is something we can't control. And as Andy Reid predicted and foresaw, the QB talent coming out of college has greatly improved. More and more teams are drafting young QBs and subsequently keeping them because they end up being good players. There are going to be other Trevor Lawrences. And if the Donks don't get one this year, they might get one a few seasons from now.

I'm just not going to worry about it.
This.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.