Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 10:42 AM   #37505
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I’m not going to worry about something that is extremely rare.

Lawrence isn’t a spoiled bitch like Eli.
And the QB position is just too damn important.

I can't see any way a team in the league allows itself to be power played like that in the modern NFL.

And ultimately it took Elways threat to sign with the Yankees and forego the NFL to get any traction on his demands.

It's not impossible I don't suppose, but I'm not gonna give it a moment's concern. Besides, why would any QB choose DENVER of all places to force a power play to? Oh fun, let's force my way to a cold-weather environment in the division w/ the baddest mother****er alive! What could possibly go wrong?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote