Thread: Chiefs The O-line
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 06:21 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
No offense guys, but none of you have any idea how bad the air quality is in Los Angeles, which is absolutely ****ing awful.

It should come as no surprise that the Chiefs big guys would struggle because unlike the Chargers who have been practicing with shitty air quality, the Chiefs did not have enough time to acclimate.

I haven't been able to open my windows in nearly a month and I've gone through TWO air filters in the past 4 weeks.
Didn't even think about this.

For the past week I wake up with what feel like piles of sand in my eyes and a layer of dirt painted on the inside of my lungs.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.