View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 02:24 PM   #1855
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Haven’t really heard/seen anything about international guys this year. I heard some buzz about Pena before his signing.

I’d think any international guy would slot at best 3rd in the prospect rankings for position guys (and likely lower, behind Witt, Pena, Lee, and Isbel).

Like what I read about Vasquez, though. Makes sense to me to spend big on the best positional guys and spread money around fishing for arms. So much uncertainty with 16 YO...
I know you said you haven't seen much about the international prospects, but the number 1 prospect on MLBs list is Yoelqui Cespedes. Hes Yoenis' half brother and is 22 years old. On MLB.com it says that he is still weighing his options and may play in Japan or enter the draft. Why would he enter the draft and not just sign during the international period? Cant he make more doing the international thing? How often does this happen?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.