View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 09:21 AM   #21
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
New school.

Told the old school I was willing to post lessons online until they found someone.

Asst Principal (supposed to be a friend) told me I was expected to be online with Google meets. I said I could not because I had kids at my new school.

Met with my neighbor who is a union lawyer for my teacher union. He said-Send them a letter telling them you do not intend to report to work. Dont do any work for them. Do not put in for sick time. Let them hang.

I did. Got the letter telling me they expect me for work or they would put a hold on my license. Or terminate me.

I do not need a license at my new school. (private) and the lawyer said a case like mine is easily solvable in my favor. And I already resigned.

Old school so out of touch-THEY PAID ME last week even though I did no work.
Good for you!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.