View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 08:40 AM   #20
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I missed the final verdict. School work at your "old" school? Or school work at your "new" school?
New school.

Told the old school I was willing to post lessons online until they found someone.

Asst Principal (supposed to be a friend) told me I was expected to be online with Google meets. I said I could not because I had kids at my new school.

Met with my neighbor who is a union lawyer for my teacher union. He said-Send them a letter telling them you do not intend to report to work. Dont do any work for them. Do not put in for sick time. Let them hang.

I did. Got the letter telling me they expect me for work or they would put a hold on my license. Or terminate me.

I do not need a license at my new school. (private) and the lawyer said a case like mine is easily solvable in my favor. And I already resigned.

Old school so out of touch-THEY PAID ME last week even though I did no work.

Last edited by displacedinMN; 09-20-2020 at 08:55 AM..
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote