View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 03:54 PM   #309
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Burrow looks legit. Though his yards per attempt average was laughably low, in every other respect he had a pretty solid night. Hell, I can't remember the last time I saw a QB throw the ball 61 times in a game. And he didn't throw a single INT in the process.

More important than his stats though, he looked like a pro QB. He made good reads, threw the ball accurately and with the appropriate touch when needed, and I can't remember him making a serious mental error during the game. Of course, I missed part of the second and third quarters, but still.

It's really unfortunate that he's tied to CIN though. That organization will probably not only squander his rookie contract, but also markedly shorten his career by never protecting him properly.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.