View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 10:04 PM   #249
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And I've done detailed breakdowns of why those people were stupid to complain about the TN and NE losses as well, especially for the REASONS they complain about them. I ain't one of those people so I have no compunction in pointing out how inane their complaints were.

And I've pointed out that the other of those 2 'historic' losses you're citing came precisely because Andy Reid DIDN'T do the thing you're saying he shouldn't be doing. He followed your blueprint and lost. So of course you complain about THAT as well.

You've been critical - and you've been wrong.
I don't think I've ever argued with you about those games. I have no idea where all these accusations are coming from.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.