View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 09:35 PM   #267

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Weird argument. I'm glad we have players like Osemele, Wharton, CEH, Sneed, etc., even though we can clearly win a SB without them.
No, I'm just making fun of you. You sound like someone who's girlfriend lied, cheated on them, and 2 years later you're still pining for them even though it's their fault and they treated you like crap.

It sucks but that's the way things worked out. Hunt lied, he paid the price. We did just fine without him, like I said we would. We have a coach with a 20 year history of finding star RBs in the draft, and he just found us another one. And if CEH has trouble, I'm sure we can draft another one.

And that doesn't even factor in the fact that Hunt would have been a FA this year and we would probably be letting him walk, or signing him to a huge contract and not signing Jones or Kelce or something in turn. It all worked out.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote