View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 07:04 PM   #246
Veteran

I'm pretty sure I was on the anti-Reid side. I wanted to see new blood at coach, just as the Chiefs never drafted a QB in the first round, they were also repeating the same mistake (IMO) of hiring a coach that was failed.

Andy is a great offensive mind. The Chiefs were also repeating the same pattern of success in the regular season followed by playoff heartbreak which was an unfortunate pattern in KC.

So, now they break the pattern, trade draft picks to finally get a QB in the first round.

As I have said before, behind every great player is a coach ready to be given the credit.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.