View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 06:32 PM   #245
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I just remember shaking my head at Dave Krieg's performance. I still don't understand why that guy was on the Chiefs roster but I guess it had to do with the lack of QB's back then, which was truly an abysmal time for all but a few QB, but the defense was deflated as well and gave up 10 more points in the 4th.
As a backup QB, you could get worse than Kreig. Shit after he left the Chiefs he ended up starting for Detroit and Arizona. Of course Kreig was the reason the Chiefs didn't get the #2 seed that year as well.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.