Thread: RIP Milkman
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 08:35 PM   #208
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I waited what I hope is an appropriate time for an outside fan to express my sympathies here. Milkman filled an important role here, especially after Skip skipped out. His consistency in calling it like he saw it regardless of who he was calling out was something I admired. In addition to being an ardent and knowledgeable football man he brought an edge this board needed.
MsRedeyes please accept this sincere recognition from a rival fan.
No need to wait. Even though you're a stinkin' Donk fan, you're one of our stinkin' Donk fans. You've been here 19 years, for Pete's sake.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote