View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 01:37 PM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
With a legit running game, this is EASILY the most flawless offense in the league.

If CEH is the guy we think he is, then this is a truly historic offense. It’s hard to find an offense in NFL history that was elite at QB, TE, WR, and RB.

The mid-2000’s Colts were pretty loaded, but Dallas Clark wasn’t elite (even though he was pretty good).
The Rams are as close as I can come up with and they had dick at TE.

But they made up for it by having a guy in Faulk who simply wasn't human and 2 HoF caliber WRs. They had their own Robinson in Proehl and their own Hardman in Hakim.

And while Schwartz is a hell of a good OL, he ain't Orlando Pace. And Nutten, Timmermann and Miller were very good in their own right. Warner was also the best pure thrower of a football I've ever seen.

I think you can make a pretty decent argument for that being the best offense of all time, though by year's end this squad, if fully healthy, has a shot at running them down.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.