Thread: Football NFL Week 1 Sunday Games
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 05:07 PM   #1202
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
Ya it definitely seemed like it was heading towards a blowout.

Big props to the Cardinals defense. This is what happens when the 9ers can’t run the ball at will. Grapes just doesn’t have it. He had the chance to win the game, and he made 2 awful throws at the end. I’d be shocked if they ever make it to another super bowl with that lame duck at QB. Rodgers and Wilson both look like they’re going to be insane this year, I just don’t see the 9ers having much luck in the playoffs, if they even get there.
I won't mind if the Niners flame out the next few years. Their fanbase is extremely arrogant. Sure looks like they will not have such an easy run this time around.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote