View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 08:23 AM   #18
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Pittsburgh defense has been really hyped up all offseason. They have a lot of talent, so I expect them to suffocate the Giants. Defense won’t decide the Steelers fate, QB play will.

I think Denver and Tennessee are both 7-9 to 10-6 teams. Not terrible, but not real contenders this year. That game could go either way. I think Denver winning probably helps the Chiefs more. Tennessee might go 6-0 in that awful division. Denver isn’t wining the West, so they won’t mess with our seeding. I only see 3 really obvious losses on Tennessee’s schedule: Steelers at home, at the Ravens, and at the Packers. With a few lucky breaks, they might have a record better than what they are.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.