View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 08:18 AM   #17
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Yeah, I haven't read anything recently about crowds, but believe game 1 is no crowds.

Denver will miss two key pieces tonight with Von and Courtland out, but that happens, so they'll have to step up. If they can contain Henry, they can win. If Henry sets the pace early, then it's going to be hard for Denver to keep up with Sutton out.

Denver has a lot of weapons, so it will be interesting to see how the young guys step up and how they plan to attack with that young WR group.

I think we're looking at a 4-8 point victory either way, but will project Denver winning it with a late drive, something like 26-20. Solid K starters for fantasy this week.
I think no fans is a disadvantage for you. If the crowd was there, first game of the year it plays to your advantage. In an empty stadium it's basically playing on a neutral field. Titans should win.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.