Thread: Football NFL Week 1 Sunday Games
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 12:30 PM   #242
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Sure but they’re clearly the stiffest competition in the conference, if not the whole league. We won’t blow them out I doubt.
I want to see Pittsburgh with a healthy Ben before I declare Baltimore the stiffest competition. I think Pittsburgh is a tougher matchup for us than the Ravens.

The last thing Baltimore wants to do is have to get into an aerial shootout, which they’ll be forced to do against us.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.