View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 08:25 AM   #6
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Ah, Tyson Jackson. The 'Hamas' meltdowns are the stuff of legends.

And I have no way of proving this, but the hot rumor in 2011 was that Haley and the staff wanted Kaepernick, but Pioli overrode everyone and took Baldwin so his "Pro Bowl" QB could have another weapon.

ALSO, fun fact - Ryan Sims has more career interceptions than William Bartee. Bring that up at your next Chiefs mixer. Thank me later for all the sex you get from knowing that little nugget.
Other picks may have had worse careers, but that was the worst pick in Chiefs history solely because absolutely no one other than Scott Pioli and that fired Patriot stooge scout thought Jackson was anywhere near a top-10 pick and he went third.

It's one thing to reach on a guy with elite athleticism because you project him being able to harness it (Dion Jordan); it's something else entirely to take a guy who couldn't even make first-team in his conference when he was already a finished product.

It was proof that Pioli had literally no idea what to do other than copy Belichick's script. "Oh, he took Richard Seymour and Ty Warren in the first round. Guess that's the key."
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote