View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 09:08 PM   #166
It was not a fair catch

Wanted to give you an update.

I am stunned. What a week.

Kids tried. No back talk. THEY THANKED ME!!!!!!!!!!

I can have conversations.

I met a few parents today. Got some school gear. As we were talking, they asked where I used to teach. When I told them, one said, "Oh my" Yup.
I feel so honored. Happy. Relaxed. It is a lot of work-but fun work. I know kids care and want to learn. This is the happiest I have been in about 5 years.

They still have not found a replacement for me. I did get a check from them for 2200, but am going to set that aside if they tell me I have to pay it back because I am not working for them. It is their fault. They should not be paying me.

Had a great supper out with my wife to celebrate. She is a saint. Also, with my job and farm cash rent, she makes more than I do. Cool.

Great game last night. Future looks bright.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote