View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 01:35 PM   #83
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCbroncoHATER View Post
The people trying to "make change" in the NFL don't even give a **** about football.

Not only that, they never go in person to games. I find the people who stand on their soap box declaring what is right and wrong never spend a dime at Arrowhead.
I would disagree. The target demo is 17-40. That age is growing increasingly "woke" and gives a shit about that stuff. And they don't really care about sports to begin with (the 17-25 year olds) so it might actually be smart marketing to use progressive culture and shock wokeness to cross sell to them. Then they might start to care about football.

But all of our 60 yr old+ members at Chiefsplanet aren't going to stop watching Mahomes and the Chiefs just because the NFL has moved from the right to the left in public political image.

I don't like it, but hard to say it's bad business in the LONG RUN.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.