View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 04:47 PM   #1689
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Watching Padres-a’s this afternoon.

I love AJ Preller’s work in San Diego and love his aggressiveness.

It’s also weird seeing Machado-Hosmer-Myers hitting in the middle of a lineup. But for a meaningless walk off homer by Alex Gordon at the end of the 2009 season, that could have very well been the middle of the Royals lineup for the 2013-17 years.

Would have changed so many things. If they draft Machado I’m not sure they make the same deal with Milwaukee, and probably take the more P-centric deal from the Nats or something like that. Tampa trade probably never happens.

No Wade Davis in that scenario.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.