Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 03:04 PM   #110
You gotta kill a few people

I love Redzone because they show you every TD and any big plays like turnovers, incredible catches, etc. It really is the best way to take it all in in highlight form. The problem is, like said, you can't really follow the story of a particular game. If you get invested in a matchup that isn't marquee you'll be missing a lot as they bounce around and focus on other, bigger games.

But for me, Redzone is awesome. I usually have the Chiefs/local game on TV and then Redzone open on my laptop.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.