View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 01:52 PM   #1608
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
That doesn't even mention the Wil Myers trade. I can't imagine any other GM in baseball doing that now.
Oh yeah. I didn’t even mention that one because I think it’s now safe to say that a lot of small market GM’s with tightwad owners would have been content with their 2014 and 2015 rosters “as they were” and just missed a title run for that reason. GMDM convincing Glass to be a non-absentee owner of a baseball team is an understated accomplishment of his.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.