View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 11:25 PM   #1578

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Where did I rip Mondesi to shreds? I like Mondesi, but hes just been absolute trash this year. Who cares if Witt hasn't played above rookie ball? Hes supposed to be a prodigy and those types of players can play extremely well at a young age. Look at Ronald Acuna Jr. L, Fernando Tatis Jr, or hell even Vlad Jr. They all played well - MVP like at 20 years old.
I wasn't really talking about you. More the Twitter and Facebook crowd... they're flat killing him online every day at this point.

There's no doubt, the Royals just haven't been good at developing young hitters quickly for some reason. At least under DM, it seems like guys don't really get it together until 26 or so. Gordon and Moose really struggled for years... Hosmer probably figured it out around 25ish. Cain didn't really click until he was like 28-29 years old, but he was definitely raw when they traded for him. I have no idea why it always takes so long. Some of that is just baseball, but you'd think one of these guys would click early on.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.