Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 07:53 PM   #3310
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Unless the quality has drastically improved, I would stay away from Century Arms. I've had my AK for many years, and at the time I bought it CA was fairly notorious for problems. Perhaps they've improved; I'm not a big AK fan, so I don't keep up on them.

My AK is an International Ordinance (IO) Sporter. I paid about $500 for it, perhaps seven or eight years ago. It's a decent rifle, I've never had any issues with it, and I trust it. Still, it sits in the back of my safe, and I rarely shot it. I enjoy my other rifles far more. I got a shit ton of cheap Russian ammo for it. It is basically an apocalypse gun.

My buddy picked up a high quality AK a couple of years ago, but I can't remember the brand. I know he paid well over $1,000 for it, though.
That’s the input I was after. Thanks man.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.