View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 05:17 PM   #1487
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
I would agree with this assessment.

Edited: But at the same time, looking at his decor, it does bring back some good memories of when I was a kid and being at my grandparents house. It looks similar, if that makes any sense.
It really caught me off guard. The dude has been on KC local radio for like 50 years, so I expected to see a nice modern home with a 75" 4K TV or similar, not a furniture that looks like it was given away free at a yard sale and an old, crappy computer monitor doubling as a television.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.