View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 02:35 PM   #15530
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
You’re all giving me a lot to think about, may well have to go to the store again after all
Could probably get by with milk and the canned parm if that's what you have. May need to change the order you add some stuff or skip the 'sear' with the shrimp so you can keep it covered long enough to thicken. Little corn starch might work as well.

I keep cream in the fridge now since I make my iced coffees instead of dropping $5/each on 'em. And Sams sells big ol tubs of shredded parmesan you can freeze.

Rest of it's probably stuff you'd have at home.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.