View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 05:21 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
You make some excellent points.

The only thing I would say is that while Kelce has made good money, he had the leverage to make far more than this deal offers him. This was more than a hometown discount, it was a hometown blue light special.
Maybe - perish the thought in today's times - he just loves the Chiefs organization and didn't feel the need to squeeze them for every last penny he could get. Probably a hand-shake deal on a post-retirement spot in the organization, if he even wants one.

Didn't think I could be more of a Travis Kelce fan, but this deal and what it signifies seems to have done it. On the fast track to Ring of Honor then HOF. And so much personality it oozes out of his pores. I love this freaking dude (nh), he epitomizes what it is to be a Chief. One of my ATF's.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.