Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 04:50 PM   #2352
Fight, build, win!

Also kids can find a way to get too exposed shelving. My son has a large display of legos star wars figures he put together as kid. I hung shelving on his bedroom walls. Well my daughter saw where I put a yardstick in a closet and knocked everyone down and was playing with them when me and my son were outside. Wife had fallen asleep and thats how fast it can happen.

We have a dining room armoire and I keep my bourbon in the cabinet below the the glass display above. The nice thing is its lockable and it keeps it out of direct sunlight. I dont know if its really true that bourbon needs to be kept out of sunlight like wine or beer I just read it somewhere.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.