View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 12:57 PM   #1767
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Anyone play Outer Worlds?

I picked it up on sale for 27 bucks on saturday - played about an hour, and I'm not impressed so far.

The graphics are weird and kind of too cartoony (between Fallout and Borderlands).

Anyone go farther than an hour with it and can recommend staying the path?
I played through the whole game. It was definitely overhyped. I found the combat decently fun, but it was just kinda ok in general. The cartoony graphics aren't nearly as bad as the cartoony characters. They were trying for zany and funny, but it just mostly sucked.

I think microsoft paid for a bunch of reviews at release to get people signed up for their monthly subscription service because the game was free on that. No way it deserved all the 9s and 10s it got. While playing it, I posted somewhere, in this thread or a dedicated thread, that it was at best a 7 or an 8. I would adjust that to a 6 or 7.

It's not horrible or anything. And the combat was fun enough for me to continue, and it isn't that long of a game or that may have changed. But it was pretty stupid.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.