View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 11:06 AM   #43531
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I would imagine you're right.

I'll speak a little from experience. I've shared that I struggle with both depression/anxiety and have for as long as I can remember.

By June I had accepted the fact that this was something we weren't getting rid of and that we were going to have to live with it. I also understood how to protect myself to the best of my ability, and how to keep my clients as safe as possible. I still worry about covid every day, but I use my worry to be responsible.

But back in March/April/May? There were definitely times I considered harming myself. It felt like the world was coming to an end. The deadly plague was coming. All hospitals were going to be filled to capacity with everyone on ventilators. If you were one of the lucky ones, you might get a ventilator. If not - sorry about your luck.
I recall that you struggled early on, and I'm very pleased to hear that you've found a better place and way to deal with this. But again, I don't agree that most people ignored or are ignoring the detrimental effect it has had on the mental well-being of some people.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.