Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 10:59 AM   #91
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I'm sorry, I loved seasons one and two, but this season was a long slow burn that turned me the hell off. Of course, they leave us with a cliffhanger that's pretty awesome, but prior to that, this season has been meh. Remember when Kevin Costner was a main character?
I mean, I'm gonna re-watch this season with my wife over the next couple of weeks, maybe it'll grow on me. But if this season had been season one, I would never have bothered with season 2...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.