View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 08:48 PM   #778
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Just finished "Tyche's Flight," by Richard Parry. Don't know if this has been posted already, sorry if it has.

Pretty good read. I really like the style of it; Kind of stream-of-consciousness at points but not in an annoying way at all. It reminds me of another sci-fi series, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone just in case. But I think anyone that reads this book will quickly realize what I'm talking about.

Anyway, it's a fast-paced space opera, has some good characters, and just a fun read. Worth a look if you're in a "i don't care about the science stuff as much as i just want to have some fun with a good crew, blasters, and monsters" kind of book.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.