Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 05:19 PM   #1044
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Rob Lowe has always been criminally underrated in these types of roles. I absolutely agree that Parks and Rec was probably his best work.
Long before I binged Parks & Rec, I watched Rob Lowe's Fox series, The Grinder, which I thought was absolutely brilliant.

Now that I've seen Parks & Rec, it's a virtual tie because his performances in both series are just phenomenal.

Rob Lowe's acting has grown so much since the 80's and I'd really like to see him another comedic series.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.