Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 05:12 PM   #1042
oxymoron

In the mood for some more serious binging, so I watched the first season of Perry Mason. Grew up watching reruns of the original series with Raymond Burr in the titular role, so I was already familiar with the characters, but the names were about the only recognizable connection between the old and the new. The HBO series reminded me of Deadwood in the way that it removed the puritanical blinders and showed us an unfiltered 1930's LA. I loved it. Another great series from HBO and I can't wait to see season 2.

Also caught the pilot for Lovecraft Country, which is available on YouTube for free, and while I thought some of it was over the top, I liked it enough to watch next week.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.