View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 11:20 AM   #1756
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Nba2k20 is less than $5 on Steam(92% off). I wouldn't suggest buying it for any reason other than franchise mode but it does that quite well. Even more fun if you find mods for the game and enjoy breaking the mechanics.

Yeah, I picked it up as one of the free games last month for PS Plus. I’ve been having a ton of fun with the MyCareer mode. It’s definitely a grind, though, so it’s something you’ll have to want to do.

I got drafted in the middle of the 1st and my stats are all trash. Like, I’m probably shooting like 20% from the field only taking wide open shots. You have to take shots when you can and do a good job of passing the ball around until you can gain the points necessary to really take over a game.

But it’s seriously sooooo much better than Madden’s create-a-player franchise mode. Dayze always complain about how Madden doesn’t give you points for doing your job, they’ll only reward you for things like tackles, INTs, etc so it encourages you to freelance even to the detriment of the team. 2K is completely different. You’ll gain points for making a “good pass”, committing a “good foul”, “drawing a foul” and “good spacing” in addition to racking up tangible stats.

I’d recommend it if you like basketball.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote