Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 03:46 PM   #74
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Show is kinda weird. Cross between Dallas and The Godfather. You have to suspend belief quite a bit. Just about every family member has murdered somebody during the course of the show. I do like seeing Kelly Riley naked. Oh my...
Yeah, but that's just television in the "Anti-hero Era"...

We've been asked to root for objectively awful people since the Sopranos hit big. And most every major television show since then has leaned into the anti-hero bit.

The last show I can remember with protagonists that were just obviously 'good' was The Last Ship. Otherwise everything is moral ambiguity these days.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.