View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 03:13 AM   #47
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
I'm not a real big Damien fan, mediocre in the regular season missed 5 games, and because of the absence he's "fresh" for the playoffs
I am not a huge fan either, but I will always be grateful for how well he played in the playoffs.

I think he is the weakest starting running back we have had in a long time. If Andy ran an offense that handed the ball off 25 times a game, Damien Williams would not be anywhere near as productive as Kareem Hunt was in fewer carries.

And unless it's a screen pass, he isn't very good as a receiver. Mahomes has to put the ball directly on his hands, because his catch radius is shorter than his wingspan. And he can't locate the ball in the air to save his life. I wouldn't be surprised to find out he is blind in one of his eyes.

Watching the LSU win against Clemson, I texted a friend and said holy shit, can you imagine this Clyde kid in our offense? So, I am not upset at Damien for opting out at all. Now CEH won't have to wait until week 8 or 9 for Reid to finally move him ahead of the veteran Williams.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.