View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 08:52 AM   #5638
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
You might already know this, but carrying a 3-hybrid and 7 wood is redundant for your distance gapping in most cases. You might find it easier to find a good 5 wood and use that off the deck. 7 woods are better from the rough (a few guys at the PGA used a 9 wood because of the thicker rough at Harding Park; Vijay Singh used to carry a 9 wood bent 7 degrees open) but will impart more spin and fly higher than a hybrid due to their lower center of gravity.
I played again yesterday and tried the 7 wood one time, I'm finding it's much harder to hit. I used the 3 and 4 hybrid a lot with no problems, I might just end up selling it on eBay. I was looking for more height in shots to the green. I use to carry a 4 wood and I reached a par 5 that was 240 on my second shot a couple of times, I don't know why I sold that club, I might go back to that. Over on golfwrx a lot guys like the 4 wood, it's a good combination of the height of the 5 and the length of the 3, that's why I tried it.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli