View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 02:48 AM   #57
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
Adding central air is no joke. What part of the country are you in where you didn’t have that in that in the first place? How did the addition work?
Upstate NY. It works fantastic. It's actually a five zone mini split system. The house is a stone and brick ranch and the way it was built didn't accommodate ducting for a traditional central air system. It's a nice house so I always wondered why in the heck nobody ever had central air installed. I got my answer when the HVAC guys came out to give me estimates.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote