View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 03:49 PM   #5633
El Gato Gordo Loco

I shanked 5 out of like 17 irons that I hit at the range yesterday. I am scared to golf this weekend.

Any shanking stories you guys got?

Typically my shanking comes just after I've played really well. I usually keep moving the ball more and more back in my stance to hit irons more crisp and then eventually it gets too far and the shanks come. Then I have to drop my hands, put the ball further away from me and up in my stance. Then fend off weaker contact for a while to avoid the hosel. I always smash driver when I have the shanks with my irons, strange how that happens.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.