View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 03:30 PM   #236
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
So now that they are calling him up, his clock officially starts. Did the Cardinals "get" that extra year of arbitration on him with all of the postponements they've had?
I was pretty damn curious about that one myself. I don't think the number of games played technically matters. I think it's simply number of days on the active roster.

I mean - surely Mo wouldn't screw that up.

Then again, Freddy Tatis did an interview today where he said the Cardinals had Tatis Jr in for 19 separate workouts nearly a year before he signed and Fernando Sr couldn't figure out why they wouldn't just go ahead and sign him.

So combine that with the "If he's good we'll just have to pay him again" ****up on Luis Robert and know that we could've had a ballclub w/ Robert, Harper, Carlson and Tatis on it for less than we paid for Goldschmidt, Fowler and Carpenter and suddenly you realize that NOTHING is too stupid for John Mozeliak.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.