View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 01:06 PM   #21
World's Best Boss

The purely objective football fan in me wishes we would have seen a few matchups between Schwartz and Bosa - the elite chess matches that Kollmann highlighted between Schwartz and Watt this year we’re just a joy to watch (while Kollmann made me realize “Holy **** watching lineman is cool”).

The Niners probably made the right call by sticking Bosa on Fish through the game, but I have to wonder how it would have gone had they stuck Armstead (with his power) on Fish while putting Bosa on Schwartz. The Chiefs fan in me is thrilled they stuck with Dee Ford. Ford was going to be overmatched on either side of the line and by the end of the game it didn’t even seem like he wanted to even touch Mitch anymore.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.