View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 08:34 PM   #5626
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
My little gift to myself is arriving on Monday. G62 Garmin Approach golf watch. Now I don't have to keep score or track my distances myself. It's supposed to have a virtual caddy that will eventually even account for wind, distance, elevation change and suggest a club.

https://www.pgatoursuperstore.com/ga...120343001.html

I did the same thing, bought myself a birthday gift two years ago. It's a Garmin S20 GPS, I got it in a golf shop on sale for $129, comes white, black, etc, I chose black. It works good, and before that I had a Nikon/Callaway 1200 rangefinder, which is nice. However, you've got to shoot the pin everytime, it's sometimes hard to do and slows you down a bit. Now I just walk to my ball and I know the positions 1, 2 or 3 and I have front, middle and back distances right in front of me. I don't use the score part, I just write it on a scorecard cause I'm keep score for 3 others. It does sometimes take about 30 seconds to a minute to find the course initially, and sometimes you can forget to do it until in the fairway on the first hole and look and it's still tells me the time. That's another nice thing, it's a clock anytime I want.

Last edited by DeepPurple; 08-14-2020 at 07:53 AM..
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote