View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 08:00 PM   #5
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
YES!!!

Thank you, PFF.

I have a really hard time coming up with a better pair of bookend tackles in the NFL. Probably NO, maybe the Ravens, maybe the Cowboys. Maaaaaaaybe the Colts?

For as much ridiculous and unsupportable shit as Fisher takes around here, he's part of what is no worse than a top 5 T unit in the entire NFL and that allows Reid to do a TON that most coaches can't do.

And people want to move on from the guy to save half what Laramy Tunsil is getting paid and replace him with a 3rd rounder with an injury history.

It's somehow moved beyond "MOVE ALBERT TO GUARD!!!!" in terms of pure stupidity.
I think NO is better, but that's about it. Assuming NO is better, I'm still not sure I'd swap with them. As you noted, our tackles make a ton of crap possible. I love those guys.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.