Thread: Movies and TV HBO Max
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 08:39 PM   #65
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Which channels have the rights on those 20+ year old cartoons? I haven't seen them on TV at all lately.
I don't know what you're looking for that you can't find on Max. And it's not "channels", broadcast licenses. And since I don't work at Warner's, I'm not familiar with their agreements.

There are Looney Toons from the 30's through this decade along with a lot of other content, although their current library pales in comparison to Disney+, which unlike Max, converted and broadcast their library in 4K UHD the day it went online.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.