Thread: Movies and TV HBO Max
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 04:35 PM   #41
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Uh oh Dane. Shake up at Warner’s. Probably due to HBO Max.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...turing-1306486
Since being acquired by AT&T, Warners has been a complete and utter mess. Their last known trajectory was to begin skewing TruTV, TBS and TNT away from scripted programming and towards Reality TV, with HBO Max taking over the majority of scripted programming but I have no idea whether or not that will continue.

I don't think that Jason Kilar is a good choice to oversee and run this new version of the company but we'll see. If he's smart, the first thing he should do is settle with Amazon and Roku, which make up more than 80% of the HBO Max audience but again, we'll see.

I wouldn't feel too good today if I was employed over there...
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.