View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 11:03 PM   #1741
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I got to a point early on where there was one boss monster I just couldn't beat. I tried everything I could think of and always died. Eventually I said **** it and quit. Same thing happened with Witcher 2.
I just got tired of listening to an elf or some shit drone on and on about some convoluted crap i couldn't give a flying **** about. The gameplay was mediocre at best and i just kept zoning out for the shitty dialogue and eventually said **** it and quit.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.