View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 08:11 PM   #5594
I could of gone pro

Started out today with 4 pars, hittting everything, drives and irons perfect. Then hit the drive on the 5th hole to right and it bounced into some crap. Take an unplayable, tree in the way, hit a 7 down to left side of the fairway about 90 yards from the green, it's the longest par 4 on the course. Then I hit a shit shot into a bunker in front, and end up with a 7. I noticed on the dash it's 98 degrees. It was downhill from there, on the back nine it hit 100 degrees. I ended up with a two 43's. It's the hottest day I've played golf in the 9 years I've been back in Florida, I never see a 100 degrees here ever.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli